Wednesday, 23 August 2017

Breaking News: Liverpool make their decision on Phillipe Coutinho



So after a long hard summer with Liverpool trying hard to keep their hold of Phillipe Coutinho, Liverpool seem to have made their final decision on him. 

It's not surprising, that Barcelona made a 138m bid for Coutinho and some people with in the club are saying that this amount is too much to reject. But the stance of FSG then comes into mind and they said they will reject all offers for him.



This is a similar situation for Liverpool fans, as they found out some sources in RB Leipzig were ready to sell Naby Keita and then Rangnick the chief director stepped in and then rebuffed all approaches from Liverpool for Keita.


So, Liverpool have decided to finally keep Coutinho whatever happens, although Coutinho asked Barcelona to make another move and he still wants to leave the club and is trying to force the club in selling him due to his antics.

The Catalan club are preparing to test Liverpool’s resolve once more with an initial payment of £101m up front - with £37m in bonuses.

But it seems like Liverpool have decided to reject all approaches for him.



Anfield Planet earlier reported that Liverpool will make signings only if they make the Champions League group stages. Now that they've made it to the Champions League group stages, sources in Liverpool suggest Liverpool will try to make at least 1-2 signings before the summer transfer window closes. Cause Liverpool have a good enough 11, but they don't have a good enough bench strength, an alternative team if someone gets injured.

Liverpool have maintained their interest in Virgil Van Dijk, and also there have been suggestions about Liverpool signing another mid-fielder after the injury to Adam Lallana and the continued coonfusion about Phillipe Coutinho's future.
Read more

Reports: Possible line for tonight game vs Hoffenheim in play offs!!


Liverpool are set to face Hoffenheim in 2nd leg of champions league play off at Anfield.


Klopp men took one away goal lead last week in Germany with a 2-1 win against opposition.

Possible line up?

Klopp set to go with 4-3-3 formation like weekend game vs Palace.

Defenders: Matip Klavan TAA and Robertson.

Midfielders: Henderson,Can and Wijnaldum.

Forwards: Mane Firmino and Salah.

Reds are confident to pull off victory tonight and take their place in group stages of ucl.
Read more

Breaking News: Barcelona to make £138m bid for Phillipe Coutinho



Barcelona will make a fourth and final bid for Phillipe Coutinho, the final offer for Liverpool to accept. They say it's a take it or leave it. Anfield Planet officials understand a Fourth bid worth £138m which also includes add-ons will be made.

Barcelona have tried all the way for Phillipe Coutinho and Ousmane Dembele but have been rebuffed by both Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund respectively. Their deal for Jean Michael Seri was scuppered by their General Manager.


Barcelona have previously failed in bids for Coutinho by making 72m then 90m and then a 114m bid, which were all rejected. The third bid included ridiculous add-ons like Coutinho winning the Ballon D'Or etc. The last bid also contained only 80m paid over 5 years of time with 16m each summer paid.

This final bid includes different add-ons. This one might entice Liverpool. a 101m up-front in direct payment with the rest of 37m in add-ons which include various Champions League appearance clauses.


Some latest Sky sources: Spanish giants Barcelona are preparing a fourth bid for Liverpool’s Brazilian talisman Philippe Coutinho which could rise to a staggering £138m.

 Sky Sports News understands that contrary to reports suggesting Barcelona and Coutinho are not giving up hope of securing a move before the summer window closes.


 The Catalan club are preparing to test Liverpool’s resolve once more with an initial payment of £101m up front - with £37m in bonuses.


 Sources says Barca are not ready to give despite threes bids has been rejected.



 While Liverpool stance is clear that player is not for sale at any amount this summer.

Whether Liverpool accept a bid seems far from it, but we expect Liverpool to reject it straightaway. The only way Barcelona can entice Liverpool is if they make a 150m+ bid, which they will never make. 
Read more

Tuesday, 22 August 2017

Sky Sports: Barca are set to make fourth bid for Liverpool star Phil Coutinho!



Some latest Sky sources: Spanish giants Barcelona are preparing a fourth bid for Liverpool’s Brazilian talisman Philippe Coutinho which could rise to a staggering £138m.

 Sky Sports News understands that contrary to reports suggesting Barcelona and Coutinho are not giving up hope of securing a move before the summer window closes.


 The Catalan club are preparing to test Liverpool’s resolve once more with an initial payment of £101m up front - with £37m in bonuses.

 Sources says Barca are not ready to give despite threes bids has been rejected.


 While Liverpool stance is clear that player is not for sale at any amount this summer.
Read more

Reports: Klopp is interested in this German defender!



It has been previously said that if Liverpool neglect to sign Van Dijk, Klopp is content with Joel Matip, Dejan Lovren, Ragnar Klavan and Joe Gomez as his inside back choices.

As this would be worryingly careless, German outlet DW Games' claim that the 50-year-old is "intrigued" in a £18.3 million arrangement to sign Schalke veteran Benedikt Howedes is an alleviation.


Howedes has dropped out of support at his present club following the entry of chief Domenico Tedesco in June, and is said to be thinking about a move to Britain.

The 29-year-old played nearby Matip amid their chance together at Schalke, and would be a fine expansion to supplement the Cameroonian.

This is Anfield's Henry Jackson thinks marking Howedes would be an "easy decision" for Liverpool, with Anfield the "ideal goal" for the adaptable defender.

"He could come straight in and flourish under the stewardship of his comrade Klopp," Jackson expresses, "and include the kind of value, involvement, and profundity that the Reds keep on lacking.
Read more

Van Dijk transfer: Sky Sports drop Virgil Van Dijk to Liverpool Hint


VIRGIL VAN DIJK's transfer to Liverpool has been the transfer adventure of the summer transfer window, would it be able to be closer to finishing? 

Van Dijk has made it open he needs to leave Southampton in this window and turned in a transfer request two weeks back. 

Liverpool are his favored goal, however Saints keep up he won't be sold before the window close on August 31. 



Sky Sports journalist Paul Gilmour mixed hypothesis today however, by saying "we anticipate affirmation" of the transfer. 

Gilmour was chatting on Sky Sports News' transfer focus this evening and stated: "Could Liverpool sign and end up with Virgil van Dijk?" 

"We anticipate affirmation." 

Liverpool's hand could likewise be helped by the approaching transfer of Wesley Hoedt. 

Hoedt, a kindred centre back, is set to join Southampton from Serie A side Lazio. 

"Centre back Wesley Hoedt will be joining Southampton," Gilmour included.

"That is the thing that the Lazio sporting chief said on Sunday. 


"Will that directly affect Van Dijk? He prepared with Southampton's Under-18s yesterday, he needs to leave the club. 

"He submitted a transfer request and firmly censured the club's administration. 

"Southampton have said reliably again he is not available to be purchased in this window." 

Van Dijk has blossomed in the Premier League since signing from Celtic in 2015. 

He has not played for Southampton since January in the wake of anguish a genuine lower leg damage which took him him of the last 50% of last season.

Read more

Barcelona Star scuppered Phillipe Coutinho Barcelona deal



We've needed to manage the Coutinho transfer saga for as far back as past month in any event, and with it day by day stories out of the Spanish press about done transfer and Friday unveilings and the player being prepared to go on strike. So now that it's done and Coutinho is set to remain at the club for no less than one more year, one would surmise that would be that. 
At any rate for the Spanish press, it's most certainly not. Today, with Coutinho off the table, they're either painting Lionel Messi as the man sparing the club from themselves or as something of a substitute—the motivation behind why Barcelona were not able complete a proper transfer to get Coutinho to supplant Neymar at the Camp Nou this late spring. 


It's genuinely difficult to tell precisely what edge they're going for, however in any case, today Don Balonclaim Coutinho's marking fizzled in light of the fact that Messi declined to give the club a chance to incorporate Sergi Roberto and Ivan Rakitic in the transfer and that without their consideration as makeweights, Barcelona were not able match Liverpool's asking cost. 
So. Lionel Messi is the man Barcelona fans ought to thank for ceasing the club exchanging two of their starters in addition to a better than average wedge of money for Coutinho. Or, on the other hand he's the man to fault for the reality Barcelona wouldn't be signing Coutinho this summer transfer window. It's not so much clear what the takeaway is intended to be, yet in any case: Messi. 
What's more, obviously there was never any proposal amid the long-running adventure that Barcelona ever really were slanted to offer Roberto and Rakitic—the main names connected as makeweights were players on the edges at Barcelona who wouldn't have been any nearer to beginning at Anfield than they are at Camp Nou. 


In other Barcelona news—for the most part in light of the fact that as Liverpool fans we will appreciate any disaster that comes to pass for them after the way they tried to disrupt Coutinho and afterward held up three greatly annoying, underneath showcase esteem offers for the player—they could be set to lose Roberto in this summer transfer window separate of any approaches. 
That is on the grounds that there's been discussion in England of Manchester City considering meeting his €40M transfer release clause. There has additionally been discussion in Italy of Juventus doing it. They could likewise be set to lose Andres Iniesta on a free next summer as he has one year left on his present contract at Barcelona and allegedly isn't content with the present board. 
In addition, if that is all not sufficiently terrible, Lionel Messi has left his new contract unsigned and as of late was accounted for to have conversed with previous supervisor Pep Guardiola about life in England and football and stuff. Come January, in the event that he hasn't signed a new long term contract, he could concur a pre-contract with Manchester City and head there on a free next summer.
Read more